Helena Bonham Carter at the London premiere of The Deathly Hallows Part 1 last night
Even you Mrs Lovett, Even I.
how do theese pictures get on tumblr so fast lmao?
So beautiful O_O
Socially Awkward. -
- You check your phone, because you have nothing to contribute to the conversation.
- Wait for the right time to say something, you get interrupted. Twice
- Someone you vaguely know is walking in front of you. You maintain distance.
- Hold the door for some. They’re slightly too far away.
- Accidentally look someone in the eye. Pretend to look past them.
- You say something stupid. You play it down, but everyone sees your face going red.
- You say “hi” to someone. It comes out as a whisper.
- Your friends formed a circle while you were gone. You can’t fit and end up standing slightly askew.
- Waiting by yourself for friends. Pretend you’re texting.
- You tell a hilarious joke. Nobody laughs.
- The person in front is walking slightly slower than you are. You walk at an uncomfortable speed to get past them.
- AWKWARD SILENCE.
This happens to everyone. If this is what it means to be socially awkward then I am pretty sure almost everyone is socially awkward.
(Source: pintooo, via omgoranges)
iPhone vs. Android vs. BlackBerry
I’d choose iPhone (even though I’m buying an android phone because iPhones are overpriced in NZ, and androids are way cheaper :P)
idgaf this is actually boss.
This is actually one of the greatest things ever and I thank God it has blessed my retinas.
Post ‘em on YouTube and then embed them; the YouTube player is SO much better!
technically, this Kiwi (animal) is not that Kiwi (fruit), but this is pretty much makes sense, haha