Helena Bonham Carter at the London premiere of The Deathly Hallows Part 1 last night
Even you Mrs Lovett, Even I.
how do theese pictures get on tumblr so fast lmao?
So beautiful O_O
- You check your phone, because you have nothing to contribute to the conversation.
- Wait for the right time to say something, you get interrupted. Twice
- Someone you vaguely know is walking in front of you. You maintain distance.
- Hold the door for some. They’re slightly too far away.
- Accidentally look someone in the eye. Pretend to look past them.
- You say something stupid. You play it down, but everyone sees your face going red.
- You say “hi” to someone. It comes out as a whisper.
- Your friends formed a circle while you were gone. You can’t fit and end up standing slightly askew.
- Waiting by yourself for friends. Pretend you’re texting.
- You tell a hilarious joke. Nobody laughs.
- The person in front is walking slightly slower than you are. You walk at an uncomfortable speed to get past them.
- AWKWARD SILENCE.
This happens to everyone. If this is what it means to be socially awkward then I am pretty sure almost everyone is socially awkward.
One tree in a mirror pavilion reflects into an endless forest. A forest to flee the city, in the middle of town. Enjoy it by yourself, or even better - together.
I couldn’t figure out how they got so many people into that tiny booth in photo #3 and then I was like, duh, mirrors, the point of this post. Have some more coffee, doof.
I’d choose iPhone (even though I’m buying an android phone because iPhones are overpriced in NZ, and androids are way cheaper :P)
idgaf this is actually boss.
This is actually one of the greatest things ever and I thank God it has blessed my retinas.
Post ‘em on YouTube and then embed them; the YouTube player is SO much better!
technically, this Kiwi (animal) is not that Kiwi (fruit), but this is pretty much makes sense, haha